In the treatment of warts keratinized upper layer of the stratum corneum must be deleted.
Skin lesions of 10 mm diameter processed only if it is established that the pathologically altered only the upper layer of the skin.
In the presence of numerous skin lesions solkoderm treatment should be carried out in several stages, with an interval of approximately 4 weeks. During each procedure no more than anavar for womenlesions total area of no more than 2-3 cm can be processed 2 .
During the procedure, there may be mild transient erythema and the appearance of ischemic white rings on the healthy skin around the site of application of the drug. These phenomena are normal and do not require special treatment. In cases of pain treatment should be immediately interrupted. Within a few days after the procedure, the treated area of skin becomes dark brown in color and dries to form a scab.In the case of unsatisfactory mummification pathologically altered tissue can be carried out a second procedure after a few days.
To facilitate the fixation and mummification pathologically altered tissue undergoing treatment, the affected area should be treated 2-3 times daily swab moistened with 70% alcohol (especially after bathing or after washing).
Use of the drug during pregnancy and lactation, children and the elderly.
Reproductive studies in animals have shown no risk factor to the fetus. The study of the possible impact of the drug on the body of pregnant women and nursing mothers have not been conducted to date.Solkoderm treatment in relation to these patients should be prescribed only in cases where the potential benefits of its application to the mother outweighs the potential risk to the fetus.
In respect of the application are older anavar for women than 5 years are no limitations of the drug in children. With regard to use of the drug in elderly patients there is no limit.
Precautions for use solkoderm.
- Do not use solkoderm on the inflamed areas of skin.
- In cases of pain treatment should be immediately interrupted.
- Applying too Solkoderm large doses may cause acid burns and damage to the deeper layers of tissue.
- Special precautions should be followed when applying Solkoderm solution on the face, especially on the skin sites located around the eye,
- When there is accidental ingress Solkoderm solution on healthy skin, it must be immediately removed using a water-wet cotton swab. When there is accidental ingress Solkoderm solution into the eye, the eye must rinse immediately with plenty of water or by using a weak alkali solution, for example – 1% sodium bicarbonate solution. The drops that fall on the furniture or clothing, you need to rinse with water solution Solkoderm as Solkoderm can destroy the materials from which they are made.
- After a biopsy of the affected area of skin it is recommended to wait 8-10 days before starting treatment with a solution Solkoderm.
- Extreme care is required in the treatment of benign skin tumors solkoderm exposed earlier treatment with other drugs and other methods.
- Dispose of used vials: Before you throw away the ampoule, the solution should be the remnants rinse under running water. The empty vial may be discarded in the trash.
- In cases of misuse (use of too large doses) deeper layers of tissue may be damaged.
- Treatment with often associated with the emergence of short-term burning sensation at the site of application of the drug, continued, usually within a few minutes. When expressed strong local irritation and itching in the surrounding areas of skin cream recommended; steroid containing components or ointment having anesthetic activity.
- Application solkoderm may change the pigmentation of the skin and the formation of scar tissue. However, provided that the normal healing process is not accompanied by infection and emerged eschar spontaneously eliminates the risk of such adverse effects is negligible.
ulcer, formed as a result of an overdose, being treated like a normal wound.
The interaction with other drugs
Interaction Solkoderm with other topical drugs are not established.
As Solkoderm solution is chemically stable after opening the ampoule, for each therapeutic procedure, you must use a new vial.
Before opening the vial should be shaken anavar for women and to knock down the solution has got to the top of the ampoule. The neck of the ampoule is breaking for applied risk. Upon opening a vial should be stored vertically by fixing it in the special slot contour for packaging vials.
In the treatment of affected areas, located next to the mucous membranes, including around the eyes, special precautions should be taken.
Do not remove the scab by scraping or using mechanical means. The scab should fall off spontaneously, or may be in breach of tissue healing and scarring process.
Before reaching complete healing of lesions treated solkoderm (approximately 2-4 months after therapy) should avoid exposure to direct sunlight and ultraviolet radiation.