Solkoseril eye gel improves the resistance of tissues to hypoxia. It activates cell metabolism by increasing the transport and accumulation of glucose and oxygen, strengthening the intracellular recycling. Thus, the ATP accelerated metabolism, increase cell energy resources.
Healing effect Solcoseryl manifested in the increase of corneal re-epithelialization after suffering chemical burns (alkali), inflammation, injury.
carmellose sodium, part of the eye anavar results anavar results gel as adjuvant, provides uniform and lasting coverage of the cornea, whereby the active substance is continuously fed into the affected tissue.
The pharmacokinetic characteristics (absorption, distribution, excretion) can not be studied using standard pharmacokinetic techniques, as contains in its composition of blood components and materials for the body physiology.
- Mechanical damage to the cornea and conjunctiva (erosion, trauma), to accelerate the healing process of postoperative scar the cornea and conjunctiva in the postoperative period (after keratoplasty, cataract extraction, antiglaukomatoznyh operations).
- Corneal Burns: chemicals (acids and alkalis), thermal, radiation.
- Corneal ulcer, keratitis (bacterial, viral, fungal etiology), including neuroparalytic. in the epithelization stage, combined with antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal drugs.
- Corneal Dystrophy various origins .
- Conjunctival corneal lagophthalmos.
- “Dry” keratoconjunctivitis.
- In order to reduce the timing of adaptation to the hard and soft contact lenses, and improve their portability.
- Hypersensitivity anavar results anavar results to the drug.
- Pregnancy (due to lack of evidence from studies of efficacy and safety).
- Age of 1 year (due to the lack of these studies the efficacy and safety).
Dosage and administration
If your doctor has not recommended otherwise, instilled 3-4 times daily 1 drop Solcoseryl gel eye in the conjunctival sac to complete disappearance of symptoms.
In severe cases, you can dig Solkoseril gel eye I once per hour. When using eye drops and Solcoseryl eye gel, the gel is applied last, and not earlier than 15 minutes after the drops.
To adapt to the rigid contact lenses Bury Solkoseril eye gel directly into the conjunctival sac prior to installation and after lens removal.
When backfilling should not touch your hands to the spout-pipette.
It is recommended to close the tube immediately after use of the drug.
are possible local reactions: rarely – transient slight burning sensation, which is not a reason for discontinuation of the drug; allergic individual.
Manifestations of toxic action in the case of drug overdose Solkoseril gel eye was observed.
The interaction with other drugs
Solkoseril ophthalmic gel may be used in combination with most ophthalmic drugs.
The natural metabolites of the drug Solkoseril eye gel may reduce the effectiveness of topically applied antinukleozidnyh derivatives virostatic action, such as acyclovir or idoxuridine.
Solcoseryl gel ophthalmic preservative comprises benzalkonium chloride and trace amounts of p-hydroxybenzoates anavar results anavar results and the free benzoic acid , used in the production process. This fact should be taken into account when treating patients susceptible to allergic reactions to these components.
Immediately after treatment Solkoseril eye gel may be a short-term decline in sharpness of vision, therefore, for 20-30 minutes after application of the gel Solcoseryl eye patients should refrain from activities potentially hazardous activities .